Thank you for your intention to cooperate with V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University in recruitment of international candidates to study.
Our university is interested in international students in different fields of study.
The prices you may find by the following links:
V.I. Vernadsky CFU cooperates with companies only after signing a Cooperation agreement.
Prior to drafting a cooperation agreement, we kindly ask you send us the following:
1) Copies of the following documents signed by the authorized representative and officially sealed by the organization, specifying the date on which the copies were sealed and signed, which must not be earlier than 10 days before the date of submission, and their certified Russian translations:
- Constituent document(s) of your organization (with their amendments and annexes);
- Certificate of state registration;
- Certificate of Registration with the Tax Authorities;
- Documents confirming that a certain person has the authority to sign the agreement on behalf of the organization:
- Chief Executive Officer / Director — a copy of the resolution of the legal entity’s authorized body on appointment of the organization’s CEO/Director (original copy) signed by the authorized representative and officially sealed by the organization;
- Other person — officially sealed copy of a power of attorney confirming that the person has the authority to sign the agreement on behalf of the organization;
- License for the activities conducted (if applicable);
2) Extract from the State Register of Legal Entities issued not later than one month before the date of submission;
3) Organization’s details: full name, address, web-site, e-mail address, phone numbers.
4) Detailed information about the Universities in Russia your company work with, including information on the number/specialties/countries of students recruited per each year of cooperation with each university, contacts (tel., e-mail) of people who may recommend your organization in the named universities.
Please inform us also about your representative in Crimea (Simferopol) to help students and keep contact with CFU.
For more details please contact Mr. Gevorg Gabriyelyan, Head, International Cooperation and Protocol Division V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +3652-51-65-18.